9:55 Small Group Countdown Video
10:00-10:40 Small Groups
10:40 Pre-service Countdown Video
10:45 Announcements & Welcome from Pastor John
10:48 Prayer: Pastor John
10:51 Scripture Song Video: Psalms 147:1-5 Our God – Robin and Drew https://youtu.be/Sx5NTiCz12k
11:00 Offering: Pastor John
11:12 Scripture/Song/Video: Ps 100:1-5 Build Your Kingdom Here – Christina and Kyle https://youtu.be/RBgOZ13vKOs
11:17 Jesus Command: Pastor Nathan https://youtu.be/aCXK7I9wfGY
11:25 ON SCREEN: Luke 10:25-37
Pastoral Prayer- Pastor John
11:28 Song/Video: Not too Far from Here – Linette and Rob https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cd776Ju3K0
11:33 Sermon: Romans 15:1-13 Neighbor Building – Pastor John
11:55 Song/Video: You Say – Robin and Drew https://youtu.be/H54TWKxI2wk
ON SCREEN: Doxology
Dismiss: Pastor John
Adult Small Group leaders:
Living Well, Bill Young / Living Well Youtube Channel
Lost Lake, Jim Caudill / Lost Lake Youtube Channel
Camera Tech: Mark Ellis/ Jim Caudill
Computer Tech / Worship: Brad Larson, Jeanette Trotter, Drew Piper
Sound Tech: Mike Janes/ Dave Warner, Livestream: Mike Janes / Jim Caudill
Administrator: Jeanette Trotter
June 28th Service Times
10:00am – Small Group 10:40am – Morning Worship You can attend in person or online
Next week, July 5th, we will return to our regularly scheduled service times:
8:30am Small Group
9:30am Morning Worship
You can attend in person or online
Lost Lake Church Reopening Guidelines
The Lost Lake Community Church of the Nazarene reopening committee recommendations:
1. Our first Sunday reopening was June 21, 2020.
2. Per our discussion with Living Well, we will both have a 10am small group livestream, with the Morning Worship welcome beginning at 10:40am. *As of July 5th we will be returning to our regularly scheduled service times of 8:30am Small Group and 9:30amMoning Worship.*
3. Church Cleaning and sanitizing will be directed by Judie Leonard and Connie Schiltz.
4. All are encouraged to ”Please wear your mask” and observe social distancing.
5. All attendees will be greeted and the door, and a greeter will open and close the door wearing a mask and rubber gloves.
6. Ushers will seat everyone arriving.
7. The seating will be spread out to observe social distancing, we plan on doing the seating layout on Tuesday June 16th at 6pm. We will incorporate tables with chairs for larger family groups. All extra seating will be put in the fellowship hall, and pulled out as needed by the Ushers.
8. Nathan will be making signage for the bathrooms to observe social distancing, and this area closed for the kitchen and fellowship hall.
9. There will be no Children’s Ministry during this time, we believe we should offer the phrase that “The children can worship with their parents” The parents that do bring their children need to understand the importance of keeping their little ones from running around.
10. Praise and worship is up to Pastor John’s discretion.
11. There will be no coffee served, so you may bring your own.
12. Electronic bulletins should stay in place.
13. A container will be placed in the sanctuary for offering, but online giving should be encouraged.
14. There should be a reminder at each point to the effects of: “REMINDER, IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19, PLEASE JOIN OUR LIVESTREAM ONLINE”. We want to take the precautions to protect our church family.
- Please stay 6ft apart
- Sanitize your hands coming in and going out
- Masks are recommended, not required
- Stay home if you have a fever or feel sick
July Birthdays and Anniversaries
1st Susan Warcaba
1st Amaya Van Quathem
2nd Jerry Sellers
5th Dave Warner
7th Donna Ankney
12th Gene Messer
12th Kathy Morley
17th Connie Schiltz
19th Connie Schlaf
26th Linda Van Duzen
26th Judie Leonard
3rd Bob & Pam Clardie
25th Jim & Jan Berle
25th Allen & Cheri Wickert
If we missed your birthday or anniversary please give
dates to Jeanette and she will add it to the list.
Access Children’s Messages from the Lost Lake website
Click on Kids Zone for Video Lessons and Worship Music
Wednesday Night Small Group at 7:00pm
Here is the link for the Study Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UQ9j5-foCZZ-zCagRasu3THDODlB4t8K90gnjFYQ0Y4/edit
July 1st – Chapters 10 & 11 (this is the last night of the group)
A Preview of Vacation Bible School Sunday Mornings in July!
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xS48-KihC0
Church Picnic – July 12th at Ray & Donna Ankney’s
We will be observing safety precautions; social distancing, hand sanitizing, having our side dishes prepared by licensed food handlers and food servers for the food line.
Please let Jeanette know by July 1st how many from your family will be attending, so Ray & Donna know how to prepare. There is a sign-up at church or you can text, email or call to RSVP.
Everything will be provided for the picnic, please do not bring a dish to pass.
*Update: We have decided to postpone the picnic until possibly later in July. With the new hot spots for COVID-19 that have come out, we want to be cautious until we feel safe enough to have a large gathering with food.*
Men’s Bible Study
Canceled for Saturday, July 4th due to the holiday.
Ladies’ Coffee & Conversation
July 11th & July 25th at 9:00am
Resumes on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting July 7th at Living Well.
Church doors open 4:30pm, prayer at 5:00pm and distribution for carry out continues until 5:30pm.
If you would like to volunteer to help distribute food at The Well, please contact Tracy Young at 815-677-5726. Thank you in advance for your service.
Communion Sunday – Next Sunday, July 5th
Lost Lake Giving Reports
June 21st – $1,714.00
June 14th – $2,260.00
June 7th – $2,840.00