We have set up for 50 people so that we do not exceed CDC recommendations for building capacity while social distancing.
- Church Cleaning and sanitizing will be directed by Judie Leonard and Connie Schiltz.
- All are encouraged to ”Please wear your mask” and observe social distancing.
- All attendees will be greeted at the door, and a greeter will open and close the door wearing a mask and rubber gloves.
- Ushers will seat everyone arriving.
- The seating is spread out to observe social distancing. If a few extra seats are needed our ushers will make arrangements. We have incorporated tables with chairs for larger family groups.
- Observe signage for the bathrooms for social distancing. The kitchen, fellowship hall, and children’s areas are closed.
- There will be no coffee served, so you may bring your own.
- There will be no Children’s Ministry during this time – children can worship with their parents. Parents that do bring their children need to understand the importance of keeping their little ones with them at all times.
- Electronic bulletins should stay in place. A paper bulletin will be on a table inside the sanctuary as you enter.
- Offering plates will be placed in the back of the sanctuary for offering, online giving is encouraged.
- There should be a reminder at each point to the effects of: “REMINDER, IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19, PLEASE JOIN OUR LIVESTREAM ONLINE”. We want to take the precautions to protect our church family.
Whatever your decision about returning to worship in person I want you to know that I respect your decision. This is of course a fluid situation and we will proceed prayerfully and carefully.
Thanks for your adaptability and faithfulness
Blessings in Christ,