Dear Friends,
Due to the forecast wind chills of -20 in the morning and potential for ice in the parking lot that we are unable to melt with salt due to the temperature. I am making the hard call to cancel all services and groups including our Sunday School and Membership Class) tomorrow.
I will send out another email letting you know if Living Well plans to proceed with broadcast of the live stream. If so, it will most likely only be the sermon at 11am.

Sleep in,

Pastor John